- Replica Island is a 2D side-scrolling platformer for Android devices.
- It stars the Android robot, who (it turns out) has a pretty devastating butt stomp move.
- The source for Replica Island will be released with the game. It's written in Java.
- Replica Island is currently in Alpha. I'm working hard on finishing it up.
- When it is released, Replica Island will be available for free on Android Market.
- The official Replica Island web site is http://www.replicaisland.net.
Saturday, August 1, 2009
Replica Island Development Blog!
This is the first post for this new-fangled Replica Island development blog. I will use this space to talk about the development of Replica Island, both in terms of code and game design. Since this is the first post, here's the low-down on the game: